Mary Lou Roels
Bachelors in Business Sales and Marketing - Kaplan University
Masters in Teaching- University of Southern California
Certification in Nonprofit Arts Management- University of Washington
- Business Development Rep - K12 Corporate
- Northwest Sarcoma Foundation Washington Director
- K12 Insight WA Psychology, Sociology 9-12 grade. English credit recovery 9th and 10th grade Teacher 2016-present
- K12 Insight WA point of contact, 360Teacher/Mentor, School Improvement/Leadership committee
- Gala and Procurement coordinator -Music Center of the Northwest 2017-2018
- Saxophone and Clarinet studio at Music and Arts Redmond 2016-17
- Real Estate Broker 2001 - Present with Re/Max Exemplary/Re/Max Alliance 2008-present
- Social Media/Community Outreach/Program Production -Seattle Wind Symphony February 2015-May 2015.
- Social Media /Facebook and Instagram – Gonzaga Bulldog Band, Gonzaga University September 2015-2016
- Production and Promotion -The Jazz Squad/Nick Roels Music-June 2014-2017.
- Co-Vice President of PTSA District Reflections. Sept 2011 – June 2012.
- Co-Owner and Advisor Spark Your Heart -2010-present * Spark Your Heart Guild with Seattle Children's Hospital
- Girl Talk Redmond, Washington Sept 2010 – 2014
- Star Guild Procurement for Seattle Children's Hospital
- Multi-award winner Re/Max Executive and 100% 2010-present
- 5 star award, Real estate 2016, 2017. 2018
- Awarded Citizen Cool Award, Ben & Jerry's
- Mae Carvelle Distinguished Women at Work award 2000